News :

Nutrition Tracker

Home Forums Υγεία / Διατροφή Nutrition Tracker

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jensenbreck 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

jensenbreck
    Participant

Hi,

I haven’t faithfully eaten lunch since I was in HS! I usually like my breakfast for lunch. I usually take iron pills in place of the red meat. And since I haven’t seen the scales tipping, I have been a little more constricted on what I eat. I gained 20lbs in about a couple of months due to being VERY hypothyroid and I am struggling to get it off again.

Not only do I struggle with Hashimoto’s disease and no thyroid, I can’t take the medication to resolve the issue (Armour or Cytomel) due to the fact it causes me very bad palpitations which by my heart doctor, is a big NO, NO, because they are not benign. I can go into heart failure and I don’t want to do that again. So that’s it, there’s my story in a nutshell.

I’m really between a rock and a hard place so to speak and I starting to give up on loosing weight so yes, I probably do need a dietitian. Hopefully my insurance will pay for it!

For More Details

3D animated video

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.